1. DATA PRIVACY
1.1 What information do we gather?
We may collect and process the following information in electronic and/or physical form (the “Information”) from you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site, including information provided at the time of registering to use our site, posting material or requesting further information or services. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with the Site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence for future support.
• You may be asked to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although the option to respond is voluntary.
• Details of any transactions you carry out through the Site or otherwise and of the fulfilment of your orders.
• We did not collect or save any Card details of payment transaction through daaschool.com or portal.daaschool.com sites.
This policy explains how we use personal information you provide to us. 'Personal information' is information which identifies you or another person or software that is capable of doing so.
1.2 Password and Confidentiality
If you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures for a registration-only section of the Site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user name for the Site and you are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. We do not have the means to check the identities of people using the Site and we will not be held liable where your password or username is used by someone else. You agree to Contact Us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or username of which you become aware. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion, you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these terms or the Terms and Conditions of use of the Site.
1.3 Information Utilization.
We use the information held about you in the following ways:
• To register your application.
• To ensure that the Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your hardware.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, based on information we collect from cookies or where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To occasionally carry out surveys to ensure that we are providing you with what you are interested in.
• To ensure our compliance with the law. To prevent illegal activity or to protect our interest.
• To carry out our obligations arising from contractual obligations entered between you and us.
• To allow you to participate in any interactive features of the Site should you choose to do so.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• We will not keep hold of your personal information for longer than is reasonably necessary or required by law.
1.4 Are you protected by this policy on other websites not daaschool.com?
Our Site contains links to other websites. We do not have any control over them and take no responsibility for any information you give them. Other sites have different privacy and security policies, which we advise you to read.
If you have any queries, comments or complaints regarding the site or these Terms and Conditions, just get in touch. You can click here to contact us or write to us at
Dubai Arabian American School
Muhaisnah 1, Street 27
PO Box 232212